• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”)
1.DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTON OFFICER
Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- to conclude any requests or contracts for the Controller's services / products;
- to fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- to exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
3. PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing.
The data we collect may be transferred or communicated to other related to SCENT COMPANY SRL. for activities closely connected and instrumental to the efficiency of the service, such as the management of the data processing system, or for processing made by the other companies for the same purposes. Apart from said cases, data will not be disclosed nor given to anybody unless this is in compliance with contractual and legal obligations or users have given their consent. Therefore, personal information may be transmitted to third parties solely and exclusively if:
– there is an explicit consent to share data with third parties;
– there is the need to share the information in order to process users’ requirements;
– this is essential to execute requests from Judicial Authorities or from the Police.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Regarding the processing of the aforementioned data, pursuant to 15 et seq of the EU Regulation 2016/679, We remind you the right to obtain the access of Personal Data concerning you; the right to obtain the rectification (correction of inaccurate data or integration), the right to erasure the Personal Data processed unlawfully or in case one of the reasons specified in Article 17 of the EU Regulation exists. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case you consider that the rights indicated above have not been recognized.
6. STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data are processed for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected as listed above and in any case not beyond 10 years from when it was collected and no longer than 2 years for marketing purposes.
The Holder reserves the right, in any case, to request that the party in question renew their consensus for data handling and/or checks the consensus already expressed.
7.QUESTIONS, CLAIMS, SUGGESTIONS AND EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS